We understand and respect your concerns as to the privacy of any information you provide us.
Personal data held by us will be kept confidential but we may provide such data to:
- Banks and other financial institutions in connection with the collection of payments;
- Any personnel, agent, adviser, auditor, contractor or service provider who provides services or advice to us in connection with our operations;
- Any person under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- Any person to whom we are required to make disclosure under any law applicable in or outside Hong Kong; and
- Any actual or proposed transferee of our business or the Service or any part of our business or participant in our operations.
Data We Collect from You
Information acquired/provided through our Service:
- This includes information provided when subscribing to our services, participating in social media functions, or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address. We may also collect information that is available from your browser.
- We may ask you to complete optional surveys for research purposes.
Details of your visits to the Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
How We Use Your Data
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To update and enhance our records.
- To improve our Service.
- To send weekly newsletters.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, research studies and/or market research activity, or any other feature.
Last Updated: 2 November 2018